- This event has passed.
7th Annual Riverside Antler Breakfast
December 14, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 10:30 pm| $20
On December 14th, 2018, you are invited to the 7th Annual Riverside Antler Breakfast. Join your neighbours at the crack of dawn for some hearty eats, great company, fun entertainment and of course, your antlers – all in support of a good cause: all proceeds support the Rivertowne Breakfast Program!
It all happens at The Ralph Thornton Community Centre (765 Queen E, 2nd Fl). This amazing charitable event is organized and supported by the Riverside BIA, Toronto Food Tours, The Ralph Thornton Community Centre, and the Rivertowne Safety 1st group.
Proceeds of the Riverside Antler Breakfast support The Rivertowne Breakfast Program, which provides a hot breakfast to youth, families and anyone in need every Friday, year-round!
Get your tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/riverside-antler-breakfast-tickets-49305940395
Other Ways to Support the Riverside Antler Breakfast:
- Be a Reindeer Sponsor: $250, gets you 8 tickets, recognition and a charitable receipt (contact RTCC or the BIA).
- Be an Elf Sponsor:$100, gets you 2 tickets, thanks at the event and charitable receipt (contact RTCC or the BIA).
- Donate Silent Auction Items – email@example.com or 416 392-6810
- Donate online anytime – https://www.canadahelps.org/en/dn/11780 and choose ‘Rivertowne Breakfast’ from the drop-down menu.
- Spread the word on social: #RiversideAntlerBreakfast