- This event has passed.
RIVERSIDE COMMON SUNDAYS: Nov 6th Community Mural Celebration & Local Market
November 6 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us Sundays for outdoor community events in Toronto’s Riverside Common Park – enjoy local live music, fun activities, art, eats and shopping!
WHAT’S HAPPENING @ RIVERSIDE COMMON NOVEMBER 6TH:
Join us Sunday November 6th, 11AM-4PM for a community public art celebration & local market!
Check out Riverside’s new 2000 square foot mural, meet and greet with artist, and enjoy our local market at Riverside Common Park (657 Queen St. East – just steps west of Broadview). Everyone is welcome to enjoy this event hosted by the Riverside BIA local artisan, food and service vendors, live music & more
What’s in store:
- Celebrate the new 2000 square foot public art mural ‘Along the Riverbanks’ at the south end of Baseball Place (just steps south of Riverside Common) – meet and greet with the artist Nick Sweetman
- Shop the local market with local artisans, food/drink, and services
- Free -Quiz Game with Local Trivia for Prizes
- Free – Live Music by local musicians: 11:30-1:30 Jay Smooth , and 2-4pm Murray Drive
- Free – Fun and interactive canvas painting experience where everyone is an artist facilitated by artist Monika Bartosinski
- More fun for everyone!
MORE ABOUT RIVERSIDE BIA & 2022 EVENTS @ RIVERSIDE COMMON PARK
The Riverside BIA, established in 1980, is one of Canada’s first BIAs, located along Queen Street East between the Queen Street Viaduct to just past De Grassi Street. Rich in history, green spaces and public art, the BIA includes over 100 unique eateries, retails shops, boutiques and a range of professional services.
Riverside Common Park is located at 657 Queen Street East and was officially opened in October 2021. The Riverside BIA and community collaborators are working together to bring in regular activations to this new community space in 2022. It’s all part of welcoming everyone to enjoy what our local business district and neighbourhood has to offer!
THANK YOU to Our Generous Community Supporters of the Sundays @ Riverside Common series in 2022:
The City of Toronto (Mainstreet Innovation Fund), Government of Canada and FedDev Ontario
Government of Ontario (Reconnect Ontario Programme)