Join us Sundays @ Riverside Common – Rain or Shine:
657 Queen St East (Just Steps West of Broadview)
Join us Sundays for outdoor community events in Toronto’s Riverside Common Park – enjoy local live music, fun activities, art, eats and shopping this spring, summer and fall!
RSVP to all/any of our events via links below for a chance to win a free Riverside Tote Bag or Mug!
CLICK HERE TO: RSVP via our Eventbrites!
Come on an artistic journey with Riverside Public Art Tours as part of Doors Open Toronto Tours (starting at Riverside Common Park at 11AM and 1PM) AND experience ‘Two x 30’ (in Riverside Common at 12PM and 2PM) – an outdoor contemporary dance/live art work, presented in 50-minute duet performances that explores the inextricable link between our collective and unconscious patterns of movement and our environment – the landscape and waterways, and surrounding architecture, as part of ArtworxTO. It’s all happening in and around Riverside Common Park! Learn more & RSVP for Riverside Public Art Tours (Options for Saturday, May 28 and Sunday, May 29) and Learn more & RSVP for Two x 30 (Sunday, May 29)
JUNE 5TH | Patio Season Celebration & Market (RSVP here)
Join us for a day of patio-season celebrations at Riverside Common Park!! Everyone is welcome to enjoy our market focusing on eco-sustainable lifestyles with artisans, food/drink and services. Plus Live Music by Samba Toronto and Dr. Draw, Kids/ Family Corner activities, and more fun for everyone! Learn more and RSVP for chance to wind free Riverside merch! Hot tip: this is a great chance to start checking out the incredible patios along Queen Street East 😉
Stay tuned for more dates and details!
The Riverside BIA, established in 1980, is one of Canada’s first BIAs, located along Queen Street East between the Queen Street Viaduct to just past De Grassi Street. Rich in history, green spaces and public art, the BIA includes over 100 unique eateries, retails shops, boutiques and a range of professional services.
Riverside Common Park is located at 657 Queen Street East and was officially opened in October 2021. The Riverside BIA and community collaborators are working together to bring in regular activations to this new community space in 2022. It’s all part of welcoming everyone to enjoy what our local business district and neighbourhood has to offer!
- JUNE 12th – Riverside Local Vendors Market
- JUNE 19th – Riverside Local Vendors Market
- JUNE 26th – Art in the Park (Artists’ Network)
- *SPECIAL** JULY 8 & 9th (FRI and SAT evenings) – Sounds of Leslieville & Riverside music in the park (by the Beaches Jazz Fest)
- JULY 12 – Arthaus & Youth Collective Market
- JULY 24th – The Riverside Market By The Leslieville Flea
- JULY 31st – Riverside Local Vendors Market
- AUGUST 7TH – Local Vendors Market
- AUGUST 14TH – Art in the Park (Artists’ Network)
- AUGUST 21ST – The Riverside Market By The Leslieville Flea
- AUGUST 28TH – Riverside Local Vendors Market
- SEPT 4TH – Riverside Local Vendors Market
- SEPT 11TH – Dog Lovers’ Market
- SEPT 18TH – Riverside Local Vendors Market
- SEPT 25TH – Riverside Local Vendors Market
- OCT 2ND – Art in the Park (Artists’ Network)
- OCT 30TH – Riverside Halloween
- NOV 6TH – Riverside Local Vendors Market
- DEC 4TH – Light Up Riverside/ Holiday Market
PAST EVENTS @ Riverside Common
MAY 8TH | Let’s Get Cycling
Thanks to everyone who came by for a free bicycle safety check & repair quote/ assessment by Ride Away Bikes, Kids Bike Swap (up to 12 yrs) and bicycle donations accepted with the Canadian Bicycle Recycling team, and safety tips & mini-course from TPS Division 55! Everyone enjoyed Live Music by the fabulous Camille Blott (11:00-1:00) and Murray Drive Band (1:30-3:30) and more fun!
MAY 15TH | Community Greening & Engagement
Thanks to everyone who joined us for a day of community greening and engagement at Riverside Common Park. Everyone is welcome: drop by to visit! The Recreate Place team was on site (10am-3pm) getting kids, families, and everyone involved in imagining possible future uses of Riverside Common Park. Folks shared ideas, built models with natural materials, helped create a community collage and map, and got active with a parachute, sidewalk chalk and more fun! PLUS, we enjoyed Balcony Gardening demos (11:30am and 12:30pm) and Plant Wisdom (11-1) with Danette Steele, The Herbalist…and our spring planting with our activity area (for kids of all ages!) – materials supplied free by Riverside BIA. Live Music by Camille Blott (11:00-1:00) and Murray Drive Band(1:30-3:30) was amazing!