Riverside and Leslieville BIAs are saying ‘Cheers’ to the 2022 Patio Season with ‘Queen East Eats’ including giveaways, food features, our 50+ location patio map, and more to welcome patrons to summer/fall al fresco dining experience – from June until early November!
READ OUR MEDIA RELEASE
To mark the return of the City’s CafeTO program, the Riverside BIA (Queen St E between Davies and Empire Avenues) and Leslieville BIA (Queen St E between Empire and Vancouver Avenues) have teamed up to launch ‘Queen East Eats’ – a unique, first-of-its-kind collaboration to promote the ‘support local’ experience and a patio season like no other on their shared main street.
Through a series of exciting activations over summer and fall 2022, the program invites everyone to our east end neighbourhoods, just across the bridge from Toronto’s downtown.
Highlights of Queen East Eats:
- PATIO MAP: check out our handy guide to the 50+ outdoor patios in both BIAs, with links, photos and more
- GIVEAWAYS: monthly giveaways to some of the east end’s most talked-about restaurants, bars, and cafes -stay tuned to our social media handles (below)!
- FOOD FEATURES: Enjoy mouth-watering features of local food (and drink) that you can enjoy – on the patios! Thanks to our collaboration with Toronto Food Blog (@torontofoodblog on IG)
Queen East Eats 2022 was Made Possible Thanks to Incredible Community Supporters:
- City of Toronto CafeTO program and Councillor Paula Fletcher (Ward 14, Toronto-Danforth)
- Government of Canada and FedDev Ontario, Government of Ontario (Reconnect Ontario Programme)
- Our 2022 Gold Community Supporters:
Follow #queeneasteats across the BIAs’ social media platforms and to stay connected to these networks for exciting updates on the Queen East Eats program:
Riverside BIA: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
Leslieville BIA: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter