Riverside and Leslieville BIA are saying ‘Cheers’ to the 2023 Patio Season with ‘Queen East Eats’ which features food tours, colourful promotional displays, patio map, giveaways, and more to welcome patrons to summer/fall outdoor dining experience from June until early October!
To mark the return of the City’s CafeTO program, the Riverside BIA (Queen St E between Davies and Empire Avenues) and Leslieville BIA (Queen St E between Empire and Vancouver Avenues) have teamed up to launch ‘Queen East Eats’ – a unique, first-of-its-kind collaboration to promote the ‘support local’ experience and a patio season like no other on their shared main street.
With a shared mission to attract and delight visitors, Queen East emerges as the ultimate summer hotspot for al fresco dining and drinking experiences.
Highlights of Queen East Eats:
- PATIO MAP: Discover over 50 outdoor patios across both BIAs. Dive into the info for each location, making your patio-hopping adventure a breeze.
- GIVEAWAYS: Don’t miss out on monthly giveaways by the BIAs! Follow us on social media for a chance to win and discover amazing local restaurants, bars, and cafes.
- FOOD TOURS: Stay tuned for exciting updates on complimentary food tours, designed to take you on an immersive and delicious culinary journey.
- FOOD FEATURES: Savour the flavour with our weekly food features! Discover delectable local delights (and drinks) that are patio-perfect.
Queen East Eats 2023 was Made Possible Thanks to Incredible Community Supporters:
- City of Toronto CafeTO program and Councillor Paula Fletcher (Ward 14, Toronto-Danforth)
- Transit Construction Mitigation Grant (City of Toronto and Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario)
- Our 2023 Community Supporters:
Follow #queeneasteats across the BIAs’ social media platforms and to stay connected to these networks for exciting updates on the Queen East Eats program:
Riverside BIA: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
Leslieville BIA: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter