Riverside’s Annual Eats & Beats Streetfest is back! Join us on Saturday, June 1st to taste the Eats and feel the Beats in Toronto’s Riverside neighbourhood. Riverside’s Annual Streetfest spans 10 vibrant blocks along Queen St. between the Don Valley Parkway to just past De Grassi Street.
Check out all the fun details on our event guide (PDF).
Let us know you’re coming by registering on our event page! #RiversideTO #EatsNBeats Streetfest!
This years event will feature a number of live performances and activities at street closures including:
Broadview Ave & Queen St. East
- Eats & Beats Main Stage and Eastbound Beer Garden
- Performances: Sugar Foot Stompers, Welcome & DJ Beats, Turbo Street Funk, Monkey Fighting Snakes, Samba Toronto and DJ Battle.
- Toronto Food Tours Culinary Tent with Chef Scott & the Toronto Food Tours doing a pig roast, deep-frying turkeys and shucking east coast oysters.
Carrol St. & Queen St. East
- Pirate Life! Join the crew to search for the hidden treasure
- Road safety promotion with Switchback Cyclery and Downtown Auto Group
Munro St. @ Queen St. East
- Activate! Block Party on Munro
- Make-your-own smoothie by bicycle from Oma Chiropractic
- Terrarium workshop ($$, registration required) and their 5th annual photobooth at Quince Flowers
Saulter St. & Queen St. East
- Live music and Ready, Set, Play!
- Drag Queen Story Time with drag performers, Lucy Flawless and Lucinda Mui from East Toronto Drag Queen
- Historica Canada’s trivia challenge to test your national knowledge
- Ralph Thornton Community Centre & “Pop Up Voting” RTCC is hosting a dress rehearsal with a “Kids Vote” polling station on Saulter Street.
- Pop Up Eats & Live Beats at Saulter Street Brewery
There will be a variety of great east and buys from a variety of Riverside Businesses all along Queen St. East.