After several years of holding our annual fundraiser, the Riverside Antler Breakfast, virtually (our last in-person event was in 2019!) we are bringing it back to the Ralph Thornton Community Centre for it’s 12th year on Friday, December 8th!
We can’t wait to come together with community members for a hearty hot breakfast, fun local entertainment, and great company – all in support of a good cause: the Rivertowne Breakfast Program.
Here are some of the highlights of the December 8th event, 8am-10:30am at the Ralph Thornton Centre (765 Queen St East, 2nd Fl):
- Get together with local folks to enjoy a delicious holiday buffet breakfast prepared by Rivertowne Breakfast Program Founder – Joan King – and her team of Rivertowne Safety 1st volunteers
- Bid on fabulous Silent Auction Items donated by local businesses and residents
- Enjoy festive entertainment and holiday trivia!
- Enjoy Snaptique to capture fun memories with their Photo Booth!
- Learn more about the amazing work of the Rivertowne Breakfast Program
- Take part in a commemoration of Riverside Antler Breakfast Founder – Chef Scott Savoie
Find out more and GET YOUR TICKETS to this community fundraiser!